Nayabad – The New Residential Hub of Kolkata
The dream of living in a posh locality and building is deeply rooted in the average psyche of most Kolkatans. But we all know just how much those wants can cost you (a lot!). That’s the bad news.
But the good news is that in a city as big as Kolkata, something equally as amazing – if not better – is usually just around the corner. This is especially the case with Nayabad – which is fast becoming the new residential hub of Kolkata.
Some of the factors that are making Nayabad a magnet for real estate developers, businesses and new residents – all of whom are banking on the area’s growth – are briefly discussed below.
One of Kolkata’s most promising locations
Nayabad scores high on a fair mix of residential, retail, education and health care concentration – as well as metro, transportation and connectivity. Aside from being slum-free, its urban features and rental profile make it one of Kolkata’s most highly-sought after locations.
As soon as some of the premium projects in the vicinity – such as the metro connectivity to the airport and Dum Dum – attain completion, you can expect to see healthy price appreciations here.
Fast access to Kolkata’s prime destinations
Being strategically located near EM Bypass and Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Road, the urban neighborhood of Nayabad is very popular, especially among young IT and ITES professionals who are looking for modern yet affordable localities within a few minutes’ drive or ride to Kolkata’s prime destinations.
Nayabad is just a hop, skip and jump away from Club Verde Vista, Science City, Sector V, Garia, Mukundapur and Jadavpur. It is also very well connected via metro to both Central Kolkata (Park Street and Esplanade) and North Kolkata (Dum Dum, Shyambazar, etc.).
If you’re looking for a great place to live in, you (and your family) will love Nayabad because you’re just a few short minutes from:
- New Garia Metro Station
- Top Schools like DPS Ruby Park, Heritage School, Indus Valley School, Riverdale,etc.
- Colleges & Universities such as KPC Medical College and Hospital, Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Heritage Institute of Technology, Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute (SRFTI), etc.
- Hospitals like Rabindra Nath Tagore International Institute of Cardiac Sciences (RTIICS),Ruby General Hospital, Medica Superspecialty Clinic, Vision Care Hospital, Sankara Netralaya, Peerless Hospital, Amri Women & Child Health Care, Devi Shetty, etc.
- Airport, Railway Station and Bus Services
- Retail & Entertainment Facilities like Big Bazaar, Metropolis Mall, Acropolis Mall, Spencer’s, Metro Cash & Carry, etc.
- Top Corporate & Govt. Offices like Siemens, Wipro, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS), Central Excise, etc.
Nayabad has many other important facilities nearby – like ATMs, banks and daily need shops–which make living extremely convenient here. Moreover, it offers you the best of what Kolkata has to offer at far more affordable prices than Santoshpur, Patuli and Ajay Nagar.
The other great thing about Nayabad is that it already has all the necessary infrastructure– such as proper roads, drainage system, water and electricity – very much in place compared to areas like Purbalok, Madurdaha and Kasba.
A perfect investment opportunity
If you’re looking for a promising but affordable investment option, Nayabad may just be the right choice. Since it’s already comfortably liveable and nicely gentrified, the occupancy rates (and rents) are expected to rise faster. Even for people who are buying property for investment purposes, Nayabad will offer great rental returns due to its location and urban features.
Are you planning to buy property in Kolkata?
Are you looking for a good 2 or 3 BHK flat in Kolkata? Do check out Eden Group’s new (as well as ready-to-move) residential projects in Nayabad. Unlike other large, congested and poorly managed residential projects in Kolkata, Eden Group’s optimally sized projects contain fewer flats – with large, open spaces – and offer four major advantages you can’t ignore:
- Impeccable locations
- Lower price points
(relative to location, size, construction quality and amenities package)
- Better safety and security
- Higher appreciation potential
Why Eden Group
- A track record of 3-month-before-deadline delivery time
- 20+ years and 50+ residential projects in Kolkata
- Consistent pricing with no last-minute changes
- A financially strong, zero net-debt company
- No residential project sever held up or delayed
For more information, do check out Eden Group’s new residential projects in Nayabad.
Great article! Thank for sharing an informative blog
I think Nayabad is best residential hub in Kolkatta after South Mumbai in Maharashtra.
Looks like a very promising project! Great locality as well.