In the last couple of years, India has made a drastic growth in the IT sector. The enormous expansion in the IT sector has contributed to the high industrial as well as the economic growth. Several industries have also benefited from this growth. But one industry that benefited the most is the real estate sector of India. And to fulfil this demand, the property developers are increasingly developing residential and commercial space in the metros across India. The cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai are considered as favourable options for residential and commercial activities. People from other parts of the country throng to these cities in search of better employment opportunities, a better lifestyle that has lead to the high demand for residential property in these places.
So, if you’ve just shifted your base to a new city and are on a look out for a residential property, then you simply need to stick to some points while buying or renting a property for yourself.
1. First of all, fix your budget. You should have a particular amount in mind that you’re ready to shell out.
2. Narrow down your search to the places you would like to live in, whether it fits your budget or not. Be clear in which area of the city your apartment should be located.
3. Be extremely clear with your property dealer about your budget and requirements. Do not let your property decisions be dominated by the real estate agent.
4. It is always not possible to get hold of a property that has everything you want. So you should be ready to compromise.
5. Stay away from the fraud real estate agents. For instance, if you’re buying a residential property in Kolkata, then do a proper research and opt for the ones that are well established and trusted. Browse through the internet, talk to your family and friends, and then select a reliable property agent.
All these points will help you make an informed decision while buying a property. Happy house hunting!